|Common Name||Diafenthiuron 50 % WP|
It is a broad spectrum insecticide which controls Whiteflies, Aphids, Jassids&Thrips in Cotton, Diamond Black Moth (DBM) in Cabbage, Mites in Chilli & Whiteflies in Brinjal.
Spectrum of Action and Uses:
- It controls nymphs and adults and gives longer lasting control.
- It belongs to a unique chemical group allowing control of insects and mites resistant to major chemical classes such as OPs or Pyrethroids.
- It is selective to beneficial insects and thus best fit in IPM programs.
- It is broad spectrum insecticide which control sucking complex and mites as well.
- It has trans laminar action, which allows control of hidden pests in the plant canopy and on the underside of the leaves.
- It has vapor action and works well in dense crops and in large fields.
- It results quick knockdown through immediate paralysis of the pest.
- It degrades into a urea derivative resulting in a phytotonic effect.
Used In Following Countries: